Quality , Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
Senior QC Associate
- County Dublin, South Dublin, Ireland
PE Global are currently recruiting for a Senior QC Associate for a client site in South Dublin
12 month initial contract, days
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Testing of in process, stability and finished product samples. eg HPLC, CE, SDS-PAGE, IEF analytical testing, characterization and sample and data management.
- Review and authorisation of Lab Data
- Support Analytical Technical Transfer activity testing reports and documentation.
- Document review/updates when required.
- Equipment Calibration, Maintenance and Trouble Shooting.
- Method Validation/Verification.
- Training of QC Chemistry Laboratory colleagues.
- Laboratory Investigation support
- Laboratory Housekeeping and maintaining GMP standards.
- Assisting in regulatory audits.
The successful candidate will:
- Hold a third level qualification (Degree/Diploma) in Biochemistry, Chemistry, Biology
- Biotechnology or similar Scientific Subject.
- Have at least 5 years relevant experience in a pharmaceutical/healthcare environment.
- Be very proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel etc.
- Have strong technical writing skills.
- Be detail oriented, self-motivated with good troubleshooting and problem-solving abilities.
- Be a self starter and capable of working on own initiative.
- Strong team work skills.
- Proven track record of meeting deadlines.
- Experience with analytical techniques such as HPLC, CE, SDS-PAGE, IEF testing would also be advantageous
Interested candidates should send their CV to email@example.com or call 0214297900