Quality , Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
Senior QC Specialist
- North Dublin, County Dublin, Ireland
PE Global is currently recruiting for a Senior Quality Specialist for a leading multi-national Pharma client based in Dublin.
This is a 12 month contract position.
- Support the QC teams with continuous improvement projects as part of the QC Projects team portfolio.
- Support of process improvements for onboarding, training plans and method specific training.
- Support of process improvements for investigation reduction and right first time in the QC teams.
- Support Lean labs and automated scheduling tool process improvements.
- Project management of projects assigned to self, including planning, tracking, communication and escalations were needed.
- Strategically plan and implement procedures and systems to maximise operating efficiency through the use of Operational Excellence tools
- Support of operational training activities to support efficiency and compliance across QCSO e.g support onboarding and other training related requests.
- Support of transfers managed by QC Projects team where needed.
- The ideal candidate should hold a minimum of a third level qualification (Degree) in Science or related discipline along with a minimum of 6 years of experience in a pharmaceutical / healthcare laboratory or related technical function.
- A strong knowledge of laboratory operation, in particular training and testing requirements from receipt to CoA is required.
- Involvement in project scoping and tracking is desirable.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Niamh on +353 21 4520313 or alternatively send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***