Engineering & Electronics
Senior Quality Engineer
- Full Time
PE is currently recruiting for a Senior Quality Engineer for a leading multi-national Med Device client based in Co Limerick.
- Actively participate in and lead ITW Toolbox projects and initiatives resulting in process development, cost reduction, and quality improvement
- Perform discrepant material disposition with guidance.
- Creation of inspection and control plans, test methods, and standard operating procedures.
- Conduct sample size determination, statistical analysis, root cause analysis and applicable training.
- Maintain process failure modes and effects analysis (FMEA) documentation.
- Actively contribute to various manufacturing projects such as process development, cost reduction and quality improvement initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Quality field (desired).
- 5 – 6 years related experience in manufacturing (prefer Medical Devices Industry).
- Ability to independently complete problem-solving tasks.
- LEAN/6 sigma experience a plus.
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of Statistical Process Controls
- Basic understanding of engineering and mathematics principles.
- Understand interpretation of drawings, specifications, blueprints, and etc.
- Able to use inspection and measuring instruments such as calipers, micrometers, tensile strength testers (e.g. Instron or Chatallion), etc.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Niamh on +353 21 4250313 or alternatively send an up to date CV to “firstname.lastname@example.org”
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***