Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
Senior Scientist Biopharma
- Full Time
PE Global are now recruiting for a Senior Scientist for our client in Co Waterford. Experience with analytical development, validation and data interpretation is required. Experience working in a GMP environment. Postgraduate qualification desirable.
- Responsible for development, validation and execution of Bio-analytical assays as well as other biochemical tests.
- Responsible for the completion of specific technological projects and writing up the results of these projects accurately, confidentially and on time for the clients.
- Responsible for signing out customer work from the analysts.
- Ensuring all documentation is completed on time, accurately and legibly.
- Keeping training records up to date and initiating training where possible when free from work.
- Responsible for updating any relevant documentation as required.
- Handling any customer related queries where necessary and liaising with the team to problem solve these queries if needed.
- Responsible for direct communication with clients in an efficient and appropriate manner.
- To liaise closely with the Management to ensure that resources are available to guarantee that testing activities are completed to customer’s timelines.
- Responsible for the review of test methods for quotation purposes.
- Responsible for continually liaising with management, customers and other members of the organisation on any relevant problem areas or enhancements to the business.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelors degree in Biochemistry/ Analytical Chemistry or equivelant.
- Postgraduate qualification is desirable.
- Extensive knowledge of cell-based assays, cell and molecular biology.
- Good team player, organised, accurate, have strong documentation skills.
- Passionate about quality and customer service.
Please click the link below to apply, or call Niamh on +353 832033710 or alternatively send an up-to-date CV to:firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***