Senior Software Engineer (MS tech stack) remote
- Full Time
Senior Software Engineers – .Net/C#/ASP.NET
Multiple locations & Remote Options
PE Global are seeking to identify Senior Software Engineers .Net/C#/ASP.NET to join one of our highly sophisticated specialist fintech clients for a number of locations. This is an award-winning innovative company constantly evolving their market-leading technology platform developed 100% in-house and used by some of the world largest organisations across multiple sectors and 100+ countries to solve a niche but complex problem. With multiple offices and development hubs globally, there are a number of remote and site-based options available to join this elite development team:
How the team work:
This world class multinational development team take on varied projects and work in a fast paced, agile/scrum environment, producing high quality web applications for clients across multiple countries and languages using the latest Microsoft technologies and with an aim to keep all team members up-to-date with new technology releases.
Each developer works on their own initiative to produce robust, high quality code under the guidance within the team or providing the guidance to the team depending on level. And as you would expect, develop new features within the application, fix bugs, ensure QA process and documentation is on point.
Each member of the team is encouraged to contribute creatively to solve interesting and complex problems and all ideas are welcomed, considered and acknowledged.
Senior Engineers will be required to lead and influence team members to produce high quality code and best in class software.
Collectively/Currently – What the team use, includes:
Solid level of experience and exposure with some of the following:
Test Frameworks, Software Analysis and Design, RESTful API’s, Good understanding and knowledge of Design Patterns, identity and Access Management, UI Design / UX, Responsive Design, caching technologies and Deployment and configuration management tools, scrum Methodology
- Above market salary rates for each location plus bonus, benefits, perks, equity options.
- Opportunities to work remotely And/Or join one of the technical hubs located across Europe.
- Personal development plans, exposure to new technologies, further education, certification support and employee assistance programs.
- Flex working, onsite gyms, active social clubs with multiple events, fully stocked facilities, latest hardware set up, casual dress codes.
- Opportunity to travel or relocate with the company to other locations.
- Where applicable full visa sponsorship and relocation support
- Inclusive open working environment, encouraging and taking on new ideas from the team