Senior Supply Chain Associate
- Southern England
PE Global is currently recruiting a Senior Supply Chain Associate for a 12-month contract role with a leading biotechnology client based in Cambridge. The role will be hybrid.
- Daily monitoring of stock levels at UK and IE wholesalers.
- Escalation to Wholesaler Supply Chain Team and Supply Chain Managers if required stock levels are not met.
- Reconciliation of the monthly wholesaler rebate reports and liaising with UK Commercial team to ensure timely rebate processing.
- Weekly and monthly reporting on deviations, complaints and returns
- Support to Distribution Operations and Regional Planning with stock management at LSP.
- Actively partner with 3rd party counterparts and stakeholders to facilitate investigation and timely closure of complaints and deviations.
- Support UK/IE Supply Chain Manager with operational and project tasks.
- Acting backup during temporary absence of Supply Chain Manager UK/IE.
- Support change management and operational excellence initiatives to improve process performance.
- Develop and maintain effective partnering relationships with third parties and internal stakeholders.
- Build internal network within affiliates and corporate functions and participate in projects to achieve results in line with Global Distribution priorities and key initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Logistics, Supply Chain Management or Business Analytics.
- ~3 years relevant working experience in a supply chain environment.
- Experience in working in an international environment, ability to liaise/communicate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Background in operational excellence.
- Ability to analyze abstract and complex problems requiring evaluation of large data sets and multiple variables.
- Solid understanding of GDP and pharmaceutical regulations and awareness of biopharmaceutical commercial and supply chain trends and developments is beneficial.
- Proficiency with Excel and / or Smartsheet.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV
Please click the link below to apply, call Alba on +44 751 790 8064 or alternatively send an up to date CV firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in UK***