Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
Senior Supply Chain Manager
- Dublin South
This person will manage both internal and external warehouse capacity by ensuring that the necessary master data oversight and storage strategies are in place. They will ensure site alignment with Warehouse Network groups to ensure warehousing best practices are utilised. In addition, the successful candidate will manage warehouse projects that will serve to advance the Warehouse and the Class A principles governing the Supply Chain Department. They will also have accountability for some of the major Warehousing systems. The successful candidate will lead cross functional teams and influence other functions and departments to ensure appropriate prioritisation and project management to meet the goals of these projects and processes. This role reports to the Warehouse Senior Manager Supply Chain and is an individual contributor role.
• Manage the warehouse department systems and provides SME support, project management, emergency response, trouble shooting and operational support for Patient Supply.
• Departmental lead of the critical warehouse projects, programs and systems for Warehouse operations as follows:
o Project support, prioritization, and implementation process for medium to long projects.
o Internal service level agreement with our customers.
o Point of contact and business reviews for external providers to the Warehouse, i.e. external warehouse operations.
o Powered industrial vehicles (PIV) safety and proficiency program.
o Supply Chain critical business escalations processes
• Provides management in the coordination of all warehouse process related operations activities within an assigned area consisting of multiple work environments.
• Primary lead of the governance of Warehouse compliance program ensuring the Warehouse is always in an audit readiness state
• Supports the development of Warehouse strategies, goals and objectives that ensures the department uses innovative master planning strategies and technologies.
• Capacity management of both working capacity and labour capacity models for current and future business growth.
• Develop and maintain governance for nonstandard work request
• Responsible for business reviews with both internal and external customers and vendors i.e. external warehouse & transportation hub.
• Can act as support for the other Sr Associate Warehouse and Supply Chain Managers when they are unavailable.
• Lead or participate in Continuous Improvement initiatives using best in class problem solving techniques (Operational Excellence, 6σ, LEAN)
• Monitor KPI’s and define corrective and preventive actions.
• Works under minimal direction and understand that work is guided by operational & project objectives and priorities.
• Independently develops solutions that are thorough, practical & consistent.
• Anticipates and prevents potential problems.
• Handles diverse scope of issues that require evaluation of a variety of factors.
• SAP, Rapid Response (Planning System), CDOCS, QMTS (Quality Trackwise System).
• Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain or equivalent
• Minimum 5 years industry experience
• SAP ECC Planning and Rapid Response Experience essential
• End to End Supply Chain Planning Experience and Knowledge
• Ability to analyse complex data and to communicate findings, knowledge share and make recommendations
• Advanced experience and capability with Excel, Word, MS Visio and MS Project
• Proactive / “Can do” mentality
• Strong Communication Skills with the ability to communicate in multi-cultural global forums at network level.
• Master’s Degree.
• Working knowledge of regulatory and pharmaceutical processes.
• Ability to conduct effective root cause analysis.
• Team player, self-starter, independent worker who takes on ownership of driving tasks/projects to completion.
• Readily adapts to, embraces and manages change.
• Very good interpersonal skills: ability to interact with multiple stakeholders in an organization.
Please click the link below to apply or alternatively send an up-to-date CV to email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***