Senior Supply Chain Planner
- Dublin South
- Translating the master production schedule into a feasible and accurate short-term detail schedule for fixed time period,
- Ensuring on time availability of product, whilst taking known constraints and planning parameters into account.
- Responsible for detailed schedule & capacity planning in short term horizon.
- Prepare and own the frozen manufacturing window.
- Working day-to-day with the following systems; SAP, Rapid Response, EDMQ, QMTS.
- Facilitate Weekly scheduling and capacity review meetings with Production, QA, Warehouse, and Process Development.
- Collaborate with the site product planners to ensure supply to the market.
- Ensure feasible plan and release plan to manufacturing areas.
- Manage and monitor SAP / RR transactions to support production plan, capacity analysis planning cycle and procurement activities.
- Convert planned process orders to process orders and ensure feasible plan.
- Co-ordinate with warehouse departments to ensure availability of all components at the line and shipment of materials to ensure market supply.
- Check component availability to short term plan.
- Act on deviations from plan, e.g. running ahead and behind / NC’s etc.
- Develop solutions to a variety of problems to ensure stable supply.
- Plan and coordinate repackaging activities (REDO) and scrap requests.
- Subject Matter Expert for assigned tasks.
- Support projects with technical mastery.
- Participate and coordinate in short term improvement projects.
- Engage with Class A site processes in relation to KPI reporting and coordinate relevant actions.
- Create analysis in support of projects or improvements and provide recommendations.
- Responsible for portfolio of commercial products, understanding all constraints and dependencies that impact planning activities.
- Participate in and support the monthly planning cycle for all products.
- Complete the necessary activities relating to the short- term window, when required to support Product Planners.
- Ensure compliance within regulatory environment.
- Work under general direction.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain or equivalent.
- 3 years’ supply chain planning experience.
- SAP ECC planning experience essential.
- Ability to analyse complex data and to communicate findings and make recommendations.
- Advanced experience and capability with Excel, Word, and MS Project.
- Master’s Degree or APICS certification.
- Fill Finish/Packaging experience.
- Experience working within a CLASS A environment.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in an industrial environment.
- Working knowledge of regulatory and pharmaceutical processes.
- Ability to conduct effective root cause analysis.
- Team player, self-starter, independent worker who take on ownership in driving tasks/projects to completion.
- Readily adapts to and manages change.
Please click the link below to apply or alternatively send an up-to-date CV to email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***