Pharmacy , Medical Professionals & Healthcare
Senior Supply Chain Project Manager
- The PM consultant is entrusted with the scoping, planning, execution and transition of assigned projects within the Value Chain Management organisation of Product Management.
- The position will require leading multiple cross‐functional, complex projects, prioritised by the Value Chain Leaders and the Senior Leadership team, within the various Therapeutic Areas of Product Management.
- Requires a dynamic leader who can collaborate effectively and communicate proactively with cross‐functional team members.
- Demonstrate experience in the successful delivery of multiple projects from planning through to closeout.
- The PM should possess leadership, people management skills have a high level of proficiency and experience in project management.
- Be highly focused and inner‐directed to ensure on‐time, high‐quality delivery of projects in accordance with defined objectives.
- Well organised and resourceful and will do what it takes to get the job done on time.
- The Project Manager serves as the primary contact and authority within the Product Management group for assigned projects, and, in collaboration with the Value Chain Leader(s), executes his/her respective projects in‐line with business and supply chain strategies and targets to achieve financial and business‐related results.
- The Project Manager shall lead specific Delisting and Divestment projects (with possibility of technical transfer and LCM projects) within the VCM PMO project portfolio.
- Candidates will be involved with Delisting ‐Divestment, Tech Transfer and Product Launch.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field e.g., Supply Chain Management, Project Management
- 5+ years Supply Chain experience within the pharma industry
- Regulatory background, technical/supply chain knowledge, stakeholder management, product validation process knowledge, dealing with life cycle management changes, risk management and shaping strategies
- Experience working with suppliers or third‐party manufacturing site
- Technical/supply chain knowledge, stakeholder management, product validation process, dealing with life cycle management changes, risk management and shaping strategies.
- Previous Delisting ‐Divestment, Tech Transfer and Product Launch knowledge is desired
- Ability to manage multiple projects – strong project management skills
- Excellent IT skills – MS Office Suite, ERP System – SAP, Oracle, JD Edwards, etc.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Howie on 021- 4297900 or alternatively send an up-to-date CV firstname.lastname@example.org
****Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland****