Senior Talent Associate – Cork
PE Global are recruiting for a Senior Talent Associate for our biotechnology client based in Ringaskiddy, Cork. This is a 6-month contract role. Hybrid working options.
- Manage a portfolio of openings, focusing on exceeding client’s expectations, and ensuring a positive candidate experience.
- Apply strong technical expertise (such as strategic sourcing, candidate and client management, data analysis, and project management) in implementing the solutions to find top talent.
- Biotech or pharmaceutical experience is highly desired
- In-house recruitment experience strongly preferred
- Outstanding client service, problem solving, and project management skills
- Strong influencing and negotiating skills
- Demonstrated success in managing a high volume of requisitions within a rapidly changing, fluid, innovative culture
- Strong technical expertise in direct sourcing techniques
- History of consistently meeting or exceeding quantitative goals
- Full In-House Recruitment role – raising requisitions, advertising roles, actively headhunting candidates, screening CV’s, screening candidates via phone or zoom, candidate management throughout the recruitment process, scheduling interviews, interviewing candidates face to face, supporting hiring managers to recruit talent, negotiating offers. Recruitment administration and maintenance of ATS, reference checks.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business, Life Science or equivalent work experience.
- 6+ years of progressively responsible Talent Acquisition experience is required.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with in house recruitment
- Experience utilizing Applicant Tracking Systems; Jobvite preferred
- A strong understanding of compensation guidelines, legal implications in hiring, and an understanding of relocation and immigration processes
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Aisling on 021- 4297900 or alternatively send an up-to-date CV email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland****