Senior Tax Analyst
- County Cork, Ringaskiddy, Ireland
The tax team is seeking a highly talented and motivated Senior Tax Analyst to support the direct and indirect tax compliance and provisioning process for up to 30 entities in the EMEA region
The ideal candidate will have previous corporate tax experience in a multinational/Big 4 environment who is looking to get boarder experience in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Assist the EMEA and US tax teams in the preparation of quarterly and yearly tax reporting under US-GAAP and IFRS, including dealing with financial auditors
- Work with external service providers as required in order to meet our corporate tax compliance obligations.
- Prepare monthly/quarterly VAT work papers/returns and manage the relationship with external providers in meeting indirect tax compliance deadlines
- Ensure accurate completion of templates for tax payments, journal entries and monthly account reconciliations.
- Develop strong relationships with internal stakeholders as well as external tax advisors and local tax authorities
- Work closely with Legal, Finance and the wider business to provide guidance, advice and support on all tax related matters (VAT, Corporate Tax & Transfer Pricing).
- Assist the EMEA and Global Tax Teams with tax projects such as tax system implementation/automation, and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Support tax audits/enquiries as they arise.
- This role will also incorporate some other tasks in the tax department such as preparing and maintaining process documentation, maintaining compliance and risk trackers and supplier management
- Other duties as assigned.
- Irish Tax Institute qualified/Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Undergraduate Degree in Business, Finance, or Accounting
- Minimum 3 years Corporate Tax experience, preferably in a multinational environment.
- Proficient on Microsoft office especially Excel/Word/Power BI etc.
- ERP experience, ideally Oracle/SAP
- Experience with data analytics tools/tax software an advantage
- Strong attention to detail, analytical skills & initiative with the ability to adhere to strict timelines
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Proven ability to develop effective working relationships
Please click the link below to apply or alternatively send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***