Engineering & Electronics
Senior Team Lead /Civil Cables Team
- Full Time
- Dublin West
PE Global is currently recruiting a Senior Team Lead for the Civil Cables Team for an Energy Client Based in North Dublin or East Cork.
- Lead a team of professionals responsible for the delivery of underground cable projects from 38 – 400 kV with a particular focus on civil elements. The team leader is responsible for all work undertaken in the team, to ensure all work meets safety and quality requirements.
- Promote and lead safety and quality management across all activities.
- Manage commercial risk on major civil engineering contracts.
- Manage and co-ordinate all relevant civil engineering activities required to successfully deliver projects to approved scope, budget and programme.
- Set the performance targets of team members and support and manage their performance to achieve targets.
- A minimum of 7 years relevant post qualification experience at least two of which must be in the delivery of civil engineering projects
- Ability to lead a team to a high level of performance
- A strong work ethic with a clear focus on delivery, time, quality and cost objectives
- Strong communications skills with the ability to communicate influence and negotiate with stakeholders
- Strong commercial and project management capability.
- Technical communication skills and experience imparting concepts to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experience in the use of FIDIC Conditions of Contract, including EPC, D&B Contracting and Multi Direct Contracting of large projects
- Experience in performing PSDP role on projects.
- Full driving licence and access to a car.
- Level 8 Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent work experience is essential
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, or alternatively send an up to date CV to email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***