Cloud & Infrastructure , IT
Multilingual Technical Support Engineer
- Full Time
- Cork City
PE Global is currently recruiting for a Senior Technical Support Engineer to support a leading leading global technology company based in Cork. Our client specialise in providing innovative tech solutions for businesses across various industries. This is a full time permanent position.
This role requires a multilingual abilitiy in either Italian, Spanish or German.
Duties of the role/Responsibilities
- Proficiency in SQL and database principles.
- Experience in building and executing basic database queries.
- Solid understanding of one or more of the following protocols, applications and platforms: NFS, CIFS, SAN , iSCSI, TCP/IP and Networking, RAID.
- Strong knowledge of networking protocols and TCP/IP.
- Solid understanding of Linux operating systems.
- Familiarity with virtualization technologies and troubleshooting.
- Skilled in performing advanced diagnostics, troubleshooting, repair, and debugging – covering hardware, software, and addressing challenges related to multi-system, multi-vendor, and multi-network interoperability issues.
- Knowledge of storage concepts and infrastructure.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Fluency in Italian is preferred, but candidates with Spanish, or German language skills will also be considered.
- Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related field
- 4+ years of experience in UNIX, Storage administration or technical support.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Mark Cremin on +353 21 4297900 or alternatively send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org