Engineering & Electronics
Senior Training Officer
- Full Time
Senior Training Officer is responsible for the provision of a variety of development and assurance services to the Generation business. This includes the delivery of casket training in Plant Operations, Generation Station Electrical Palaces, Contractor Management. etc. and in depth knowledge of Power Generation processes and procedures.
- Delivers training to Generation Station personnel on Safe Systems of Work, Plant Operations (TUD accredited), Generation Station Electrical, Power Generation Technical Standards/Guidelines.
- Use knowledge and experience from Generation Operations maintenance roles to provide expert advice & support to Generation Safety Services team on training and competence in fields of expertise.
- Assist in the development of training solutions to address changing operational requirements
- Develop and influence policies and procedures
- Load functional teams or projects rotor on to Generation Operations and Maintenance technical issues.
- Serve as best practice quality resource within own discipline or as technical expert on functional or cross-functional teams or projects.
- Collaborate with other members of the training team, station and department personnel within Generation and Trading to provide training solutions to meet the business needs.
Knowledge and Experience
- Electrical Engineering/Craft experience in generating stations or equivalent Industry
- Good working knowledge of health & safety environmental legislation
- Knowledge and experience of thermal Plant Operations or equivalent industry
- Good presentation skies and ability to impart technical knowledge to new and experienced personnel
- Experience of using and implementing Safety Rules
- DIT Power Plant Technologies 1 & 2 or equivalent is essential.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Emma on 083 0093553 or alternatively send an up to date CV email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***