Transport, Warehousing & Automotive
Senior Transport Planner
- Full Time
- Dublin West
Senior Transport Planner required permanent contract role based in Dublin with a leading multinational Logistics & Transport client
Responsibilities of the role
- Plan shipments and routes to ensure effective use of resources while meeting our SLA with clients.
- Ensure compliance with EU working time directive and relevant road safety regulations
- Ensure active monitoring of all shipments in-transit, providing updates to colleagues and customers.
- Liaise with sub-contractors, overseas offices, and staff to ensure schedules and SLAs are met.
- Liaise with clients operations, and field teams to ensure service levels are maintained.
- Work closely with clients’ supply chain functions to ensure schedules are met and accurately reported.
- Respond to changing customer demands seamlessly.
- Ensure proofs of delivery / activity are actively managed.
- Plan vehicles and trailer maintenance schedule.
- Planning work-loads & reloading for drivers and vehicles ensuring minimal empty running of vehicles.
- Liaising with accounts team to ensure accurate billing.
Education & Experience
- Substantial experience transport planning for 3+ years.
- Experience in the logistics industry, including white glove services
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent IT skills, including Office 365 and Microsoft Office.
- Full understanding of EU Working Time Directive, Digital Tachograph regulations, and other relevant regulations.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Emma on 0830093553 or alternatively send an up to date CV email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***