Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
Shift Lab Supervisor
- Full Time
PE Global is currently recruiting for a Shift Lab Supervisor for a leading multi-national Client based in Kildare.
This a permanent role based in Co Kildare.
- Management of the day-to-day operation of the shift
- To analyse samples to enable results to be reported within a time acceptable to the Customer.
- To inform the Laboratory Manager / Supervisor if deadlines are unlikely to be met.
- To inform the Laboratory Manager / Supervisor if resources, be they staffing or equipment, are inadequate to meet analysis demands.
- To maintain staff training on an ongoing basis to ensure that all analyses can be performed competently by as many staff as practically possible and certainly by more than one.
- To ensure that agreed quality and safety systems are continually adhered to by the Team such as calibration checks, internal quality controls, daily checks, and spiked samples.
- To ensure that all results obtained by the team are calculated, checked and entered into the LIMS system without delay, and all changes to LIMS are promptly instigated.
- To keep the Laboratory Manager / Supervisor informed of the progress/performance of all staff.
Minimum of 2 years of experience within a laboratory or other related environment including management of audits. General knowledge of microbiology, food technology and/or other related science is necessary. The person must have experience in leading a team in a fast-paced environment.
The ideal candidate must have a minimum degree in microbiology, food technology and/or other related science
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Niamh on +353 214520313 or alternatively send an up to date CV to Niamh.firstname.lastname@example.org.
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***