Site Manager-Civil Construction
- Full Time
- County Cork, Cork, Ireland
PE Global Recruitment are currently recruiting for an experienced Site Manager to join our client a leading Civil Engineering and Construction Company, delivering high quality projects across the UK and Ireland. The client operates in all aspects of Construction and Water Infrastructure through to Commercial and Residential projects.
Due to an exciting Growth and Development Framework with a government entity in the Munster region, we have a fantastic new opportunity for a Civils Site manager to join our team.
The successful candidate will play a key role within the team through programme management, subcontractor management and client engagement. There will be the opportunity to continue to develop professionally with the support of the Framework team.
- Effectively influencing the progress on sites and ensuring programme deadlines are met.
- Developing effective relationships and dealing with clients and subcontractors.
- Working closely with all other team members to ensure that the Quality, Environmental and Health & Safety aspects of the work are adhered to during your project phase on site.
- Continually developing your knowledge in the industry, communicating and implementing best practice guidance to line managers and relevant staff.
- Maintain the Integrated Management System (IMS) requirements, policies and procedures.
- To undertake any other duties as necessary.
- Must be able to use your own initiative, taking accountability and responsibility for projects from start to finish.
- Deadline driven, instilling motivation in your team to hit key targets.
- A degree or trade qualification industry with 5+ years relevant on the ground experience.
- Experience within the water or the utilities sector would be essential
- Numeracy and IT skills including MS Office, Word and Excel.
- A full driving licences.