- Full Time
- Dublin City Centre, County Dublin, Ireland
PE Global are delighted to have partnered with a leading organisation in the building services industry to recruit a Site Supervisor/Plumbing Foreman to join the team in Dublin.
This organisation is a Building Services Engineering Contractor. Due to a large number of projects and expanding team they are looking to recruit. They specialise in the installation and maintenance of Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning systems and consistently deliver on large-scale complex projects for world class customers.
Their combined technical knowledge ensures they can design, project manage and complete every project to the highest standards.
The position is a full-time, permanent role. Competitive package offered commensurate with experience.
- Leading on site team with close management and supervision of all staff
- Ensuring company policies and procedures are adhered to at all times by staff on site
- Ensuring all H&S regulations are obeyed at all times
- To maintain detailed accurate site records
- Ensuring work is carried out in accordance with best practice and complies with all relevant regulations.
- Co-ordinating work with other subcontractors as required
- Attending site meetings and troubleshoot as necessary
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience in a similar role required
- Plumbing certification essential
- Good understanding and knowledge of HVAC industry an advantage
- Good knowledge of health and safety requirements
- A rounded knowledge of risk and compliance and demonstrable planning and project management skills
- Excellent time management and organisation
- Able to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Excellent leadership skills and a team player
- Creative approach to problem solving
- Hands on approach
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Michaela on +353 83 4009747 or alternatively send an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***