Snr Demand Planner
- Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, UK
PE Global is currently recruiting a Snr Demand Planner for a 12-month contract role with a leading animal health client based in Milton Keynes.
- Managing planning parameters and planning item master data in SAP.
- Monitor monthly performance of sales and forecasts to identify and communicate trends that indicate gaps.
- Lead communications to business units and cross functional management on issues related to product sales forecasts.
- Chair the monthly forecasting meeting as part of the SOP process.
- Chair and lead the monthly SOP meeting.
- Integrate external / industry standard best practise into the internal processes to be shared with the wider team.
- Support the delivery of both Global and UK Region Supply Chain Strategy through management of broader initiatives and projects.
- Create- maintain and develop effective and collaborative working relationships with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Work with Sales and Marketing on global demand forecast accuracy KPI target of 80% per month.
- Working with the Senior Supply planner and Uk commercial finance team on IQV each month working with sales and marketing to limit write off and achieve IQV target each month.
- Manage NPD within commercial team and Introduction of new forecast.
- Coordinate with global supply chain to reconcile significant variances and refine the forecast model to reflect updated sales and marketing assumptions.
- Working with Sales and marketing to ensure we have two year rolling forecast always in place in SAP.
- Experience in Demand planning in a pharmaceutical or FMCG environment.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a Senior Demand planning role.
- Demonstrated highly developed numeracy skills through qualification or experience.
- Ideally degree educated.
- Intermediate/Advanced Excel knowledge, e.g. charting, pivot tables, slicers, data manipulation.
- Problem solving skills.
- SAP Intermediate Knowledge of how MRP works in SAP and demand forecasting.
- Three years minimum experience of running a SOP monthly cycle.
- Understand of how to use Aera reports and dashboards.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV
Please click the link below to apply, call Alba on +44 203 966 9800 or alternatively send an up to date CV email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in UK***