Snr. Procurement Buyer
- Southern England
PE Global is currently recruiting a Snr. Procurement Buyer for a 6-month contract role with a leading multinational manufacturing client based in Stevenage.
- Managing large and complex RFx activities.
- Liaising and presenting to senior stakeholder level.
- Use of E-Procurement Tool (iValua).
- Negotiating and managing contracts.
- Supplier Relationship Management.
- Stakeholder Management.
- Support the team with additional procurement activities where required.
- Procurement background in either professional services, construction or facilities management.
- Experienced senior buyer.
- Capable of running large and complex RFx processes.
- Liaising and presenting to senior stakeholders.
- IT Literate – Must be able to use Microsoft Office (Word; Power Point; Excel; Outlook) to a proficient level. (A working knowledge of SAP is an advantage).
- Educated to basic secondary level: (Maths, English to O/A level/GCSE/NVQ as a minimum).
- Ability to effectively communicate and maintain good relations with both internal customers and external suppliers.
- Ability to work under pressure to deadlines in a professional manner.
- Experience of working with E-Procurement (Preferably iValua) platforms desirable to raise PO’s, create suppliers and conduct risk checks.
- Knowledge of the procurement process and cycle.
- Experience of working within a category structure.
Due to the sensitive nature of the work carried out by this client, this role can only accept applications from UK passport holders.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV
Please click the link below to apply, call Alba on +44 203 966 9800 or alternatively send an up to date CV email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in UK***