Secretarial & Admin
Social Media & Marketing Executive
- Full Time
- Dublin West
PE Global is currently recruiting a Social Media Engagement Executive for a Global Nutrition Company based in Dublin .
This is an exciting opportunity for a budding Social Media exec to support the growth of brands through social media campaigns, influencer marketing engaging and engaging with consumers online. You will be setting and implementing social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies.
This is a permanent position that will offer a hybrid working model, combining remote and onsite work.
- Scheduling advertising & optimizing advertising across multiple social media platforms.
- Identifying social media trends.
- Delivering insightful monthly reports, including suggestions for continuous service and advertising improvement.
- Working with the Social Strategists to maximize performance on social media.
- Collaborating with the creative team to create social content for the brands.
- Build relationships with consumers through community management.
- Provide education on our products ranges to drive sales and repeat purchases.
- Assisting with social media community management.
- Liaise with other departments to stay updated on new marketing initiatives, product and service developments and to ensure brand consistency.
- 3rd level qualification in Digital Marketing, Marketing, related field or appropriate experience.
- 1-2 years experience.
- Knowledge of Facebook/ TikTok Ads Manager is an advantage.
- A strong understanding of social platforms.
- Finger on the pulse of Meta & TikTok trends.
- Interest in influencer marketing and content creation.
- Experience in social media management software such as Sprinklr or similar is an advantage.
- Strong communication skills with excellent report writing ability.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, or alternatively send an up to date CV to email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work