- Full Time
Newly Qualified Solicitor required for permanent role based in Co. Meath in a highly established legal firm with a valued reputation in all areas of Law.
This role presents an exciting opportunity for a candidate who wishes to develop their career in leading and learning where mentorship and support is prioritised.
Responsibilities of the role
- Maintaining and developing close relations with clients.
- Handling any confidential information in line with the firm’s data security protocols.
- Promoting and attracting clients to the firm.
- Good familiarity with case management systems.
- Point of contact with the public and the partners.
- Filing, proof reading, updating of legal files.
- Email & Office management.
- Assisting and being proactive in ensuring organisational compliance with legislation and guidelines as well as with internal policies and procedures.
- Researching, reporting and advising on specific legal and regulatory issues arising from time to time.
Education & Experience
- General and residential experience.
- Proficient in conveyancing and probate.
- Proficient in the use of case management systems (use of eXpd8 an advantage).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong file management and organisational skills and a proven ability to manage multiple priorities and ensure deadlines are consistently met.
- An ability to show a high level of initiative and drive but to work as part of a team with a strong work ethic and enthusiasm.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Emma on 083 0093553 or alternatively send an up to date CV firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***