Cybersecurity , IT
Solutions Architect – Cyber Security
- Full Time
- County Cork, Cork, Ireland
PE Global is currently recruiting a Solutions Architect for a leading Cyber Security company based in Cork. They specialize in Security and Threat Detection, offering customers an advanced Security Infrastructure that utilizes cutting-edge Cloud and Machine Learning technologies.
This is a full time permanent position offering a competitive salary and benefits. The role is being offered on a hybrid basis where occasional on-site presence is required.
Duties of the role/Responsibilities
- Customizing and implementing technology solutions for client cybersecurity needs.
- Collaborating with sales team to align solutions with customer requirements and objectives.
- Utilizing expertise in cybersecurity technologies to architect robust security solutions.
- Providing technical guidance and support throughout the sales process.
- Ensuring successful implementation of cybersecurity solutions.
- Staying updated with cybersecurity advancements for solution enhancement.
- Conducting risk assessments and developing effective security strategies.
- Assisting in the development of sales collateral and technical documentation.
- A degree in Computer Engineering or related field.
- 3-5 years of experience in cybersecurity sales engineering/solutions architect roles.
- Strong verbal presentation and negotiation skills.
- Excellent time management abilities.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Mark Cremin on +353 21 4297900 or alternatively send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org