Sourcing Manager (Real Estate & Workplace)- Dublin
- Dublin City Centre, County Dublin, Ireland
PE Global are recruiting for a Sourcing Manager – Real Estate & Workplace for our cloud-based software client based in Dublin CC. This is an initial 10-month contract role. Hybrid working options.
- Competitive benchmarking – Identify key benchmark suppliers in RFx efforts
- Perform Cost Modelling and TCO for tender evaluations
- Manage contract to completion. Develop negotiation approach, fallback positions, acceptable terms and conditions through to closure. Identify and manage all violations and exceptions to existing supplier contracts
- Follow the Supplier strategy, selection, execution and compliance as outlined by the Senior Global Sourcing Manager.
- Manage the end-to-end tender process from creation to selection to contract implementation:
- Business Planning – Coordinate Suppliers and internal customers and review supplier and business roadmaps
- Supplier Management – Perform Supplier audits, identifying areas of improvement and the plan to address
- Category Sourcing – Assist Senior Global Sourcing Managers in developing the category sourcing plan
- Business Partnering – Become a trusted advisor and partner to Business divisions and stakeholders
- Collaboration- collaborate effectively with global sourcing team and the wider GPO team
- Sourcing initiatives – Lead/support the maturation and continuous improvement of sourcing
Education and Experience
- 3-5 years’ experience
- Degree in Procurement/ Supply Chain
- Technology & product scanning/Market Intelligence – Support efforts to identify latest trends in technologies and industry offerings
- Good knowledge of contract terms and negotiations
- Demonstrated experience with multiple sourcing categories including, but not limited to Real Estate, Workplace
- E-tendering and other ERP systems and tools
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, or alternatively send an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***