- Northern England
PE Global is currently recruiting a Sourcing Manager for a long term contract role for a 3 to 5 year project with a leading energy client based in Redcar (North Yorkshire).
- Owns, drives and updates the Project Sourcing strategy for cost, vendors panel, on time PO placement, on time delivery and execution of services.
- Is the owner and is accountable for Project Sourcing Cost. Strives to implement savings and the best possible cash-flow for project sourcing.
- Understands the commercial part of the TSA (Turbine Supply Agreement) contract and ensures its flowdown terms into Purchase Orders and project subcontracts.
- Ensures that suppliers meet all contractual requirements regarding customs and duties with the support of the Logistics department.
- Supports Buyers in his/her team in relation to the complete and on-time delivery of the technical specifications from the project stakeholders, mainly engineering department.
- Ensures appropriate risk, contract and claim management awareness and know-how among his/her collaborators.
- Ensures compliance with Legal, Financial, Quality and EHS rules for the project, business, sector and Company.
- Significant experience in the Project Management & Functional Management.
- A degree from an accredited university or college in Engineering or Business Administration ( or a high school diploma with relevant experience).
- Experience as Sourcing Manager sourcing for Projects.
- Experience in managing teams whether direct/virtual.
- Good understanding of finance, fiscal and commercial implications in a global acting environment.
- Good understanding of legal/contractual aspects of an EPC contract.
- Risk management knowledge.
- Strong Negotiation skills.
- Experience in the energy industry is preferred.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV
Please click the link below to apply, call Alba on +44 203 966 9800 or alternatively send an up to date CV firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in UK***