Engineering & Electronics
Special Purpose Engineer
- Full Time
PE Global Express is currently recruiting for a Special Purpose Engineer for my client based in Farranfore, Co Kerry.
Actively contribute into a team of Engineers/Technicians responsible for delivering on each phase of the project including planning, design, documentation, software/graphics, installation, validation and hand-over to the client as required.
- Subject Matter understanding of SCADA, PLC, OPC, Continuous/Batch Historians and DCS Based control systems, including network topology concepts.
- Level of understanding in implementing, configuring, and troubleshooting of IiOT platforms.
- Subject Matter Expert understanding of how SQL Databases are setup and & administered, in addition to Oracle installation, query and view structuring.
- Ability to write instructions for installation, configuration and troubleshooting of interfaces in line with standard recommendations.
- System architecture: ability to design and configure the system. Demonstrate a deep understanding of current and future trends and models.
- Strong hardware and software ability.
- Assist in controls & automation design for projects.
- Develop, test and install high quality control software code (SCADA/PC/HMI).
- Testing of control panels and automation including Factory Acceptance Test (FAT) and Site Acceptance Test (SAT).
- Technical support and make informed decisions on hardware and architecture selections.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Niamh on +353 21 4520313 or alternatively send an up to date CV to Niamh.email@example.com.
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***