Doctors , Medical Professionals & Healthcare
Speciality Doctor – Vascular Surgery
- Full Time
PE Global Healthcare is looking for a Speciality doctor in Vascular Surgery for a prestigious hospital based in Nottingham. This is a fixed term post with visa sponsorship available
Detailed job description and main responsibilities
• Outpatient clinics • Daily ward rounds for inpatients under the care of the vascular team • Attend theatre sessions and under consultant supervision perform operations according to an agreed level of competence • Respond to vascular emergencies • Maintain communication with other health professionals • Supervision of SHO’s and Foundation Doctors • Collaboratively work with other Specialist Registrars performing day to day care of the vascular surgical patients • Teaching commitments to medical students • Expected to attend and contribute to the departmental research / audit programme • Involvement in the research interests of the department will be encouraged Participate in the on call vascular rota • The intensity of the vascular oncall rota is 1:6 non-resident.
- Providing inpatient and outpatient vascular service under consultant supervision.
- Senior member of the Middle Grade staff, and flexible timetable integrated with the other 3 (or 4) Registrars and Fellows.
- On call 8am 8pm integrated with other members of Middle Grade staff, currently on a 1:6 basis, but that may vary. Input on 1 in 6 overnight on-call.
- Initially working with 2 Consultants as Senior Registrar until any training required i
- (1)Registered with GMC
- (2)Basic medical qualification
- (3)Possession of FRCS/ MRCS from a UK College of Surgeons
- )Previous posts at senior registrar (CT 6 or 7) or Staff grade in surgery, vascular surgery an advantage though training will be given.
- Evidence of audit or research in vascular surgery
Fore more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 07446428112