Engineering , Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
Sr. Project Manager Dublin South
- Dublin South
- Arrange agreement among the project team, customers, and management on the goals of the project
- Develops and maintains the Project schedule/plan that addresses quality, objective, scope, cost, schedule, resources and responsibilities – to deliver the project, and measure progress against schedule and budget
- Effectively communicate with everyone involved in the project
- Have a controlled scope in place, that is understood by all stakeholders and maintained throughout completion of the project
- Execute prudent risk and issue management.
- Maintains Actions/Risk and Decision logs
- Generates and owns the GMP change control.
- Motivate, support and direct project team members to deliver on project plan.
- Leads Team meetings and cross functional collaboration
- Works with resource managers from across the organisation to effectively obtain and allocate resources to complete programs and projects on time
Qualifications & Experience:
- A proven track record in the ability to transfer goals and objectives into measurable plans
- Ability to identify gaps/risks and put appropriate remediation plans in place
- Uses strong relationships to identify requirements and potential opportunities
- Employs project management techniques and Problem Solving
- Provides leadership, guidance and advice in own field of project management
- MS Office, MS Project, MS Visio, Change Control & Document Management Systems
- Bachelor’s degree (Engineering, Science or Economics)
- 5-8 years of experience (including min of 3yrs as Project Manager) in a Life Science / Pharmaceutical / Biotechnology Environment.
- MS Office and Project Management Computer Skills
- Preferred Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree (Engineering, Science or Economics) and MSc/MBA