Nurses , Medical Professionals & Healthcare
Staff Nurse – All Clinical Areas (Dublin Based)
- Full Time
- Dublin City Centre
PE Global are seeking Staff Nurses in all Clinical Areas for a leading Hospital in Dublin.
Full time and part time positions available.
- Their role is to promote health, prevent disease, and help patients cope with illness.
- Responsibilities include assessing, planning, delivering and evaluating highly specialised nursing care, using a holistic approach.
- When providing direct patient care, they observe, assess, and record symptoms, responses, and progress.
- They also supervise and assess student nurses and other junior staff in the clinical area.
- The Registered Nurse must adhere to Code of Professional Practice and Behaviours.
- Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland
- Be Registered in the General Division of the Register of Nurses & Midwives maintained by the Nursing & Midwifery Board of Ireland (NMBI)
- Minimum of six months experience (post graduate or undergraduate) in medical/surgical nursing in an acute hospital setting within the past 5 years
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Competency in the English language is a requirement for the post
Further information on this role, including benefits of working for our client, can be found by contacting Muireann by sending in you CV be email to Muireann.firstname.lastname@example.org , applying to this advert, or calling 086 8389487.
To view all PE Global Healthcare roles, visit https://www.peglobal.net/healthcare
Register today to keep your finger on the Job Opportunity Pulse.