Nurses , Medical Professionals & Healthcare
Staff Nurse – Cardiology/Cath Lab
- Full Time
- Dublin City Centre
PE Global are seeking full-time Staff Nurses for our Client with an expanding Cardiology department and a new Cath-Lab based in Dublin.
- Utilising assessment skills and techniques to determine patient needs on admission
- Documenting nursing admission assessment thoroughly and accurately.
- Clearly identify patient problems for which nursing care will be given.
- Develop and document a care plan based on patient needs and best practice.
- Administer the developed care plan in a consistent and flexible manner
- Maintain a safe environment for patients, visitors and colleagues.
- Registered in the general division of NMBI and maintain an active NMBI pin or hold an NMBI decision letter
- Have 2 years post registration experience in an Irish acute hospital
- Be eligible to work in Ireland
- Excellent level of English is required
Further information on these roles, including benefits of working for our clients, please contact Muireann by sending in your CV by email to Muireann.email@example.com , applying to this advert, or calling (0)86 8389487.
To view all PE Global Healthcare roles, visit https://www.peglobal.net/healthcare
Register today to keep your finger on the Job Opportunity Pulse.