Nurses , Medical Professionals & Healthcare
Staff Nurse – Med/Surg
- Full Time
PE Global Healthcare is currently recruiting for Medical/Surgical Staff Nurses for a leading Healthcare client based in Galway.
- To work as a member of a team of nurses at the Hospital providing high quality, patient-centred care for patients and their families.
- To develop and maintain good relationships with all members of the multi-disciplinary team.
- To work closely with nursing colleagues, developing innovative practice within the unit delivering evidence-based care.
- To develop specialist knowledge of nursing practice relating to their clinical area.
- Develop and maintain effective communication and interpersonal relationships with all members of the multi-disciplinary team to ensure a good team spirit and collaborative working practices.
- Identify and discuss nursing and patient needs with consultants, nursing team, multi-disciplinary team, patients, and carers.
- Accept responsibility and be accountable for the holistic care of a named group of patients on a shift basis.
- Ensure that the highest possible standards of patient care and patient safety are maintained at all times.
- Demonstrate and promote a patient-centred style of clinical practice, acting as a patient advocate at all times and providing emotional and psychological support to patients admitted to the unit for treatment.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Be a registered general nurse with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland (NMBI).
- Medical/Surgical and/or general inpatient ward experience is essential.
- Evidence of ongoing CPD.
- Very Competitive salary rates.
- Benefit of both specialised allowances and location allowances for staff within specialist areas.
- Supported professional development.
- Supported Post-Graduate education fees and study leave.
- Opportunities for internal transfer and specialist training.
- Relocation package.
- New Graduates welcome.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Michelle Roche on +353832033637 or alternatively send an up to date CV to email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***
For a full list of our current job vacancies please go to: https://www.peglobal.net/