Nurses , Medical Professionals & Healthcare
Staff Nurse Surgical Ward
- Full Time
- Dublin City Centre
PE Global are hiring Staff Nurses for our clients prestigious Hospital in Dublin on a permanent basis.
- Provide direct care to assigned patients.
- Take the nursing history, summarise data, and state nursing diagnoses and patient care needs.
- Observe and record signs, symptoms, and behaviours, including the physiological status of patients present the assessment of changes, the proposed revision of interventions, and desired outcomes.
- Follow policy for activating an individualised plan of care for newly admitted patients.
- Be registered on the general division of the NMBI and maintain an active NMBI pin
- 2 years of experience in an acute Irish setting
- High level of English is required for the post
- Communication skills
- Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland
Further information on this role, including benefits of working for our client, can be found by contacting Muireann by sending in your CV by email Muireann.firstname.lastname@example.org , or calling 086 8389487.
To view all PE Global Healthcare roles, visit https://lnkd.in/e2X528Ku
Register today to keep your finger on the Job Opportunity Pulse