Nurses , Medical Professionals & Healthcare
Staff Nurse roles in Dublin Nursing Homes
- Full Time
- Dublin City Centre
PE Global seek multiple Staff Nurse for Various Nursing Homes in Dublin & Kildare.
Overview of the Post:
The Staff Nurse will provide, direct and be responsible for all care rendered to residents in the Centre, ensuring the highest standards are met. They will lead a team of Care Assistants and Auxiliary Staff to ensure the care of each resident is properly managed by continually assessing, updating and implementing the Care Plan.
- Follow the Code of Professional Conduct guidelines as set down by An Bord Altranais.
- Maintain a high standard of professional and ethical conduct.
- To provide and maintain effective, individualized nursing care by assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating care, as appropriate to every resident.
- Observe and report condition of residents.
- Ensure all treatment and procedures are carried out correctly, safely and effectively, especially in emergency situations.
- Registered Nurse with an active NMBI pin
- 1 year experience as a staff nurse desirable
- Eligibility to work in Ireland
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent Clinical Skills
- Dublin 5
- Dublin 11
- Dublin 24
For further information on these roles and clients, please contact Muireann by sending in your CV by email to Muireann.email@example.com , applying to this advert, or calling (0)86 8389487.
To view all PE Global Healthcare roles, visit https://www.peglobal.net/healthcare
Register today to keep your finger on the Job Opportunity Pulse