Statutory Tax Specialist
- London City, London, UK
PE Global is currently recruiting a Statutory Tax Specialist Analyst for a 12-month contract role with a leading pharma client based in London.
- Ensure the operational conversion of the Finance strategic goals within a dedicated area of the business & supervise the performance and development of a small team of FSC specialists.
- Ensures the integrity, viability, and interoperability of financial reporting processes (Actuals, Budgets and Latest Estimates) and systems, including tax, inventory, corporate controls, and payment and purchasing data.
- Manage and operate the basic reporting processes for actuals and forecasts to agreed quality and fast close timeline.
- Provide financial accounting services and data in a timely and accurate manner, including fixed assets, cash activities and divestment activities; ensures appropriate information is provided to relevant individuals and external bodies.
- Manage audit reporting processes and support compliance for various tax related reports (i.e.: VAT, corporate tax, employee tax); provide necessary data to internal and external authorities.
- Manage and automate the provision of routine information to local users from SAP and BW, and perform ‘super user’ responsibilities for Finance and Controlling modules in SAP.
- Supervise the development and maintenance of current reporting systems (SAP, BW, Excel) integrate other requirements and the changing needs of the organization so that processes to report actuals, budgets, latest estimates and mid-range plans are met cost effectively and responsively.
- Prepares ad-hoc and routine ‘accounting / management’ information and quality financial analysis in order to support global and organization’s requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or a related field (AAT / ACCA Part qualified)
- Proven accounting experience with experience in general ledger accounting.
- 5-8 years’ experience in Tax analysis, Indirect tax and statutory reporting
- Proficiency in using financial software and tools, such as Excel, ERP (SAP preferable) systems and other data analysis software.
- Detail-oriented mindset with strong organizational skills to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate with diverse stakeholders and explain complex concepts clearly.
- Strong problem-solving abilities with a proactive approach to identify and resolve issues.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV
Please click the link below to apply, call Alba on +44 751 790 8064 or alternatively send an up to date CV firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in UK***