Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
Sterile Manufacturing – Aseptic Lead
PE Global is currently recruiting for an Aseptic Lead on behalf of our client based in Carlow. This is an 11 month contract role.
Provides leadership, cross-functional development and technical expertise to operations team on the aseptic manufacture of biologics and vaccines. Ensure that objectives are effectively achieved, consistent with requirements to ensure compliance, safety and reliable supply to our customers
- Assess the maturity of the teams aseptic and clean room ability;
- Serve as site lead in Sterile Council and Sterile CoP and provide input to network sterile standards and guidelines.
- Assess team member training/development needs and ensure all receive appropriate training, resources and programs to develop technical and other skills to effectively complete their jobs.
- Develop and maintain training programs.
- Assist the team with development of objectives and ensures alignment with site goals.
- Foster an environment that allows for progressive, continuous improvement of skills and honest, open feedback focused on how/why to complete aseptic manufacturing process.
- Provide ongoing formal and informal feedback on the Aseptic qualification of the IPT operations team.
- Oversee coordination of resources to implement suggestions/ideas of merit within the clean room areas.
- Effectively lead the media fill (Process Simulation) development and execution.
- Responsible for contributing to the Cleanroom Operation and contamination control procedures in IPT including but not limited to: Cleaning and Sanitisation, Garbing, People, Material and Process Flow, and Segregation Procedures.
- Required to comply with Global Policies, Procedures and Guidelines, regulatory requirements and execute current Good manufacturing Practices (cGMP) in the performance of day to day activities and all applicable job functions.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher preferred; ideally in a Science, Engineering or other technical discipline
- 5 years operations experience in a sterile manufacturing environment
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Kellie on 0214297900 or alternatively send an up to date CV to email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***