- Full Time
PE Global Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Structural Engineer on behalf of our client, a leading precast manufacturer based in Limerick. This is a permanent position and an attractive package is on offer for suitable candidates. Our client is expanding and innovating to meet client demands, a great opportunity for career development and progression within the industry.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the design of precast concrete products in both the UK and Ireland. Responsibilities will range from producing initial concept designs and advice, through liaising with the external design and client teams to supervising the detailed design and production information on the project. The company designs, manufactures and installs a range of precast concrete products for the Highways, Agricultural and commercial sectors.
• the design of reinforced precast & prestressed concrete elements
• you will be involved in design for all precast concrete projects such Slabs, slats, Box Culverts, retaining walls, stairs, hollowcore flooring etc
• scheme design of various projects, converting to precast concrete option
• reviewing drawings and details prior to submission
• site visits, design team meetings, report writing & presentation skills
• the management and co-ordination of deliverables and resources on projects.
• Supervision of CAD technician.
• Degree / Masters in Civil or Structural Engineering or equivalent
• Chartered Engineer or working towards chartership.
• Core interest in reinforced concrete and precast industry with emphasis on detailing and engineering
• Strong technical ability and analytical skills.
• Good communication skills essential for team-based working
• Good time management habits, ability to multi-task, ability to sustain focus on long tasks
• Good sketching skills and an ability to communicate thoughts and technical ideas in an accessible way
• Excellent planning and organisation skills required for our fast-paced environment
• Must be highly motivated, proactive and willing to take on new challenges
• Applicants must have fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your CV to email@example.com or Call Liam on 021-4297900