Engineering & Electronics
- Full Time
- County Limerick, Limerick, Ireland
Structural Engineer (all levels) required for permanent position located in Co. Limerick, with Irelands leading precast concrete supplier, providing individualised engineered solutions to both the Agricultural and Construction industries.
- Working under direction of Senior Civil / Design engineer.
- Assisting with designing steelworks and reinforced concrete.
- Foundation design.
- Preparation of material specifications.
- Preparation of calculations and drawings.
- Support for construction activities, including Contractors & carrying out site inspections.
- On-site quality auditing and recording as-built information.
- Processing of survey and site investigation information.
- Drawing preparation & detailing – AutoCAD.
Key Requirements & Experience:
- Minimum Degree qualified – Civil/Structural Engineering (NFQ Level 8).
- Relevant industry experience though not essential, would be an advantage.
- Strong technical and design ability essential.
- Strong IT skills required. Knowledge of AutoCAD would be an advantage, but training will be provided where necessary.
- Strong communication and report writing skills.
- Excellent team worker with effective communication and interpersonal skills.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV
Please click the link below to apply, call Emma on 083 009 3553 or alternatively send an up to date CV firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in UK***