Quality , Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
Supplier Quality Specialist – Cork
PE Global are recruiting for a Supplier Quality Specialist on behalf of our client based in Cork
Technical Manager, Global Supplier Quality – 12 Month Maternity Cover – Hybrid
This position reports to the Head of Global Supplier Quality and will support and maintain Quality oversight for Supplier Quality systems at the Shanbally facility.
- Provide Quality Assurance review and/or approval for Supplier related activities impacting GxP operations, including Change Requests, Deviations, and associated documentation.
- Compile Supplier Performance metrics; including metrics for supplier changes, deviations, and other measures of supplier performance.
- Lead and participate in cross-functional Supplier Quality meetings.
- Represent Global Quality in multi-departmental meetings & project teams.
- Participate in inspection preparation and participate in internal audits and regulatory inspections.
- Maintain current knowledge of industry standards and regulatory requirements for products developed or manufactured and for Supplier related approaches.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 8+ years experience in a GMP regulated environment, with exhibited knowledge and proficiency working within quality systems preferred.
- Organizational and management skills, with ability to effectively plan, schedule, execute, and track complex projects.
- Ability to speak, present data, and defend approaches in front of audiences and inspectors.
- Ability to comprehend technical information related to regulatory expectations.
- Experience with cross functional project management.
- Experience in participation in regulatory inspections, with experience in presenting or defending departmental functions in audits or regulatory inspections preferred.
- Desired Skills:
- Experience with TrackWise and/or Veeva QMS
- Experience working with international project teams
- BA or BS in a technical discipline (physical or biological sciences). Equivalent experience may be considered.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Audrey on 0214297900 or alternatively send an up to date CV to email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***