Transport, Warehousing & Automotive
Supply Chain Analyst
- Northern England
PE Global is currently recruiting a Supply Chain Analyst for a 6-month contract role with a leading machinery manufacturing client based in Birchwood.
- Ensure that all customer backorders have a relevant and up to date promise.
- Manage communication to the Customer Services group where a recovery date is not provided.
- Report supplier adherence to processes surrounding order acknowledgements and ASN deliverables.
- Managing output from DRP, communicate and negotiate schedule changes with the supplier.
- Arrange collection transportation where appropriate.
- Weekly + monthly Analysis across the desk to identify Supplier Performance failure:
- Use Tableau reporting to highlight account adherence to schedules by Suppliers
- Use output of Built In Quality process to drill down and provide root cause fix to reasons behind instances causing business grief on physical and invoice receipt
- Using Plan-Do-Check-Act method to formulate action plan / next steps for suppliers of focus
- Previous work experience within a Supply Chain function
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Knowledge of Lean methodology and 8 Wastes.
- Ability to identify a problem, articulate it clearly, progress it to a solution involving others as appropriate
- Strong team ethic with the ability the work on own initiative
- Proven ability to maintain react and think quickly to fast moving fluid situations and deadlines
- A collaborator, building strong working relationships with all levels of all functions, always working towards a win/win result across all relationships
- Demonstrate meticulous levels of attention to detail.
- Ability to Prioritise according to discipline of Business Goals whilst remaining flexible and adaptable to customer specific requirements.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV
Please click the link below to apply, call Alba on +44 751 790 8064 or alternatively send an up to date CV email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in UK***