Supply Chain Coordinator (MPS)
PE Global is currently recruiting a Supply Chain Coordinator (MPS) for an 8-month contract role with a leading energy client based in Stafford.
The Supply Chain Coordinator (MPS) will be responsible for creation and management of all sales orders up to and including trading. This includes planning in SAP aligned with the top-level schedule and Production Order release, in line with Unit Purchase order requirements and manufacturing capacity planning.
- Creation of sales orders
- Creation of the production planning in line with manufacturing capacity
- Managing the production orders and aligning with the dates in SAP
- Responsible for the release of production orders
- Checking SAP is backflushing components on production order
- Trading on SAP and invoice creation
- Managing internal invoice queries
- Creation ERN’s for goods to trade
- Support material planning team
- Degree in Supply Chain, Logistics or relevant field is preferred.
- Experience in Supply Chain, Logistics, and/or Procurement is required.
- Background in energy or manufacturing sector is preferred.
- Experience dealing with stakeholders and clients.
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, and interpersonal skills.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as SAP, Microsoft Word and Excel.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV
Please click the link below to apply, call Alba on +44 203 966 9800 or alternatively send an up to date CV firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in UK***