Supply Chain Customer Service – Dublin
- Dublin City Centre
PE Global are recruiting for a Supply Chain Customer Service for our client based in Dublin CC. This is a 6-month contract role.
- The Supply Chain Customer Service role offers an exciting opportunity to be a key player in a customer focused Service & Supply Team. The team is responsible for the management of customer service to the markets on behalf of Scotland Supply.
- Ensure efficient, reliable movement of customer orders from production to in-market delivery, on time and in full. To prepare and collate export documentation relating to orders in line with market requirements
- Manage order dates in line with production planning and dispatch requirements
- Develop excellent relationships with carriers to book capacity, advise shipping instructions, confirm shipments and resolve issues.
- Prepare and collate order documentation, including legal documentation, to meet market requirements.
- Work closely with the Supply Network Planners and Market Hubs to resolve service issues and drive process improvement.
- Monitor and record KPI measures assuming ownership for driving continuous improvement of the key processes.
Education and Experience
- Experience in logistics, export related or customer service environment.
- Supply Chain experience is a plus e.g., planning, replenishment, make to order fulfilment, manufacturing, materials and services supply.
- Ideally you will have knowledge of Supply Chain Systems ideally SAP.
- Customer facing role and communicating with external stakeholders
- Candidate will be responsible for managing shipping, paper work and billing
- Shipping and paper work and all the billing
- Ideal to have candidates who have some freight experience. Ocean Freight is advantageous
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Ciara on 021- 4297900 or alternatively send an up-to-date CV email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland****