Supply Chain Customer Service- Dublin
- Dublin City Centre
PE Global are recruiting for a Supply Chain Customer Service Specialist for our client based in Dublin CC. This is a 6-month contract role.
The Supply Chain Customer Service role offers an exciting opportunity to be a key player in a customer focused Service & Supply Team. The team is responsible for the management of customer service to the markets on behalf of Scotland Supply.
- Ensure efficient, reliable movement of customer orders from production to in-market delivery, on time and in full. To prepare and collate export documentation relating to orders in line with market requirements
- Manage order dates in line with production planning and dispatch requirements
- Develop excellent relationships with carriers to book capacity, advise shipping instructions, confirm shipments and resolve issues.
- Prepare and collate order documentation, including legal documentation, to meet market requirements.
- Work closely with Diageo Supply Network Planners and Market Hubs to resolve service issues and drive process improvement.
- Monitor and record KPI measures assuming ownership for driving continuous improvement of the key processes.
Education and Experience
- Experience in logistics, export related or customer service environment.
- Supply Chain experience is a plus e.g., planning, replenishment, make to order fulfilment, manufacturing, materials and services supply.
- Ideally you will have knowledge of Supply Chain Systems ideally SAP.
- Customer facing role and communicating with external stakeholders
- Candidate will be responsible for managing shipping, paper work and billing
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Aisling on 021- 4297900 or alternatively send an up-to-date CV email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland****