Transport, Warehousing & Automotive
Supply Chain Distribution Specialist – Dublin
- Dublin West
PE Global are recruiting for a Supply Chain Distribution Specialist for our pharmaceutical client based in Blanchardstown Dublin. This is a 6-month contract role.
- The Global Logistics function within Supply Chain is responsible for managing and executing end-to-end Logistics processes for the shipment of products from our Manufacturing sites (internal and external) and distribution centres to the final delivery location.
- Coordination and execution of Finished Packed Product shipments across our distribution network
- Ensure temperature monitored shipments of product are managed correctly by evaluating temperature data, releasing shipments and investigating excursions following a GxP process.
- Manage operational logistics to identify, develop, update or maintain sustainable processes to ensure on-time delivery with no interruption to supply across our Global Network
- Fully compliant with internal SOP’s, standards and associated training and responsible for CAPA’s, Change Controls, Deviations and Corrective Action plans in the Alexion Quality Management System
- Identify process improvements and participate and manage projects for continuous improvement related to Global Logistics and Supply Chain
- Coordinate introduction of new shipping lanes for new and existing products
- Creation of GMP and non-GMP documentation including SOPs and shipping documentation across Global Logistics
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders to ensure clear processes are in place to execute all aspects of the role
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field e.g., Supply Chain, Business, Administration
- 5 years’ working in Pharmaceutical Supply Chain Logistics or Operations role within an international environment
- Experience with Enterprise Recourse Planning (ERP) Systems, in particular SAP experience
- Experience within a global shipping environment is essential
- Experience in customer service, operations, shipping or distribution highly desired
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of GMP/GDP standards
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Ciara on 021- 4297900 or alternatively send an up-to-date CV firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland****