Supply Chain Manager
- Full Time
- Dublin City Centre, County Dublin, Ireland
This is a senior strategic role responsible for implementing & co-ordinating strategic supply chain management initiatives that support the wider businesses strategic goals. The candidate will be responsible for building and maintaining our industry leading supply chain whilst managing associated risk, they will work closely with other team members and other key internal stakeholders in delivering on the group’s procurement & supply chain strategy.
- Working openly & collaboratively with all business units, procurement colleagues and our supply chain to ensure the function delivers against departmental objectives and business objectives.
- Working closely with the relevant BU Directors and Commercial teams to research and analyse new supply chains in new geographies being considered by the business.
- Build and strengthen key supply chain relationships in order to promote collaborative working relationships.
- Negotiate commercial agreements with our preferred supply chain on behalf of the business
- Negotiate strategic partnership agreements with selected supply chain partners.
- Measure compliance with PSA’s in conjunction with Procurement and Commercial colleagues. Drive mandatory compliance and optimise use of all Sisk Preferred Agreements.
- Ensure full uptake of our internal supply chain performance scoring system and generate relevant reporting back to each BU as required.
- Resolve any “day to day” service issues with our supply chain to ensure minimal disruption to construction process
- Review and enhance product and service offerings of preferred supply chain agreements in line with changing demands of business units.
- Promote, develop and implement Supply Chain Engagement Programmes in conjunction with each BU as and when required.
- Develop and maintain monthly reporting dashboard showing performance against yearly procurement strategic plan.
- Proven experience of delivering strategic procurement support or solutions to a business or operating division.
- Acute attention to detail & high level of numerical and analytical skills.
- Strong commercial / financial aptitude and negotiation capability
- Understanding of contractual legal terms and conditions
- Good working knowledge of Procurement tools, systems and processes.
- Proficient in Coins, Excel, Power point, Visio and Share point.
- IIPMM, CIPS, RICS, SCSI Qualified or equivalent.
Please click the link below to apply, call Emma on 083 009 3553 or alternatively send an up to date CV email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland & UK***