Supply Chain Planner – Cork
PE Global are currently recruiting for a Supply Chain Planner for our Medical Device client based in Cork. This is a 12-month initial contract. Hybrid working options.
- This role supports customer service and planning activities for all Direct and Affiliate OUS Markets for our client based in Cork.
- Receive and respond to customer orders/requests.
- Enter orders into the relevant ERP system.
- Research, resolve, and follow through with customer issues/complaints, deal with adverse situations, make effective decisions promptly and inform key partners appropriately.
- Respond to questions relating to delivery information, credit authorization, pricing, and product specific service-related questions.
- Liaise with supply partners to obtain and communicate delivery information, sharing information on priorities.
- Support ongoing improvements to supply chain efficiency by working closely with markets and monitoring market behaviour with a focus to enhance overall “end customer” service.
- Develop and strengthen team relationships with external and internal customers in accordance with our Instrument Deployment Group, GSC, and Depuy goals and objectives.
- Initiate & maintain reports and support projects as required.
- Support the development of Team members through training & coaching
- Be responsible for providing service to a group of Global Markets for the Joints Business Group, across instruments, replenishment and investment.
- Deliver effective and efficient solutions for global markets, working with business partners to ensure world-class service levels and supply chain performance
- Responsible for governing Global Supply Commit process in line with market allocation plans
- Ensure planned kit requirements and supplemental order processes are completed accurately and in line with global planning
- Work with warehouse to manage stock queries, expedite outbound/inbound deliveries and coordinate activity between markets
- Investigate and root-cause critical supply issues & communicate updates on resolution dates
- Inventory management in line with agreed GSC targets and processes
Experience and Education
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Supply Chain / Customer Service / Planning.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Business or Supply Chain.
- Stakeholder management experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and ERP systems (JDE, SAP)
- Essential; ability to communicate clearly and effectively with internal and external customers.
- Desirable; experience in the Medical Device industry or medical field
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Ciara on 021- 4297900 or alternatively send an up-to-date CV email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland****