Supply Chain Planning Manager
- Southern England
PE Global is currently recruiting a Supply Chain Planning Manager for an 12-month contract role with a leading healthcare client based in Compton. The role will be remote.
- Develops business requirements for new projects, capabilities and operations.
- Design, build and implement an appropriate operating model and processes to ensure business needs are met, interacting directly with stakeholders as required to ensure the projects move forward and barriers are addressed quickly.
- Move upstream and downstream in Planning organizations to guarantee all actions are on time and in place making sure we address any potential risk and escalated as need it.
- Defines project scope, goals, and deliverables to support business goals in collaboration with key stakeholders.
- Develops project plans, identifies, and manages project dependencies, milestones, and critical path using appropriate tools. Proactively manages changes in project scope. Identifies potential crises and devises contingency plans.
- Provides project management oversight to ensure projects are delivered with agreed upon functionality and are within approved timelines and budgets (impacts)
- Develops and implements communications to ensure changes are understood and implemented as planned.
- Manages (indirectly via influence, coaching and guidance) people, processes, and compliance activities
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Minimum of 5 years extensive experience in Supply Chain, including large scale change and project management experience on a global or regional basis.
- Moderate to advanced knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel, Project and Word and Outlook skills.
- Moderate to advanced SharePoint skills to store and manage all key project related documentation.
- Experience on warehouse management / ERP systems.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV
Please click the link below to apply, call Alba on +44 203 966 9800 or alternatively send an up to date CV email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in UK***