Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
Supply Chain Project Leader
- The Supply Chain Project Leader will be a change agent that is fully accountable to deliver the EU MDR Supply Chain Project Objectives.
- Accountability to complete EU MDR/Mod Code supply chain assessment for PLAN, MAKE, SOURCE and DELIVER to ensure E2E supply chain success for the implementation of EU MDR.
- Develop a project case to share all pertinent information as the supply chain leader reporting back to the EU MDR Program Leader on behalf of Supply Chain.
- Establish roles & responsibilities for all Supply Chain Core Team Members and extended team members as required throughout the project life cycle.
- Lead the supply core team through regular meetings and report back to the program leader on the following (but not limited to): Risks key challenges, Mitigation, Objectives, critical path tracking KPIs.
- Lead team to identify and manage risk throughout project.
- Manage relationship with program leader, sponsor, other core team members and supply chain steering committee, including regular reviews as required.
- Formally close Supply Chain portion of the project.
Concrete work examples:
- Determine cut over plan for labelling in combination with RA for all products including identification of first MDR batch/serial number
- Product life cycle management discontinuation of products
- Barcode changes and implant card evaluation across Supply Chain
- Authorized rep for Tear Science
- Private label manufacturing
- Mod Code project
- Capacity planning tool
Experience and Key Competencies
- 5-8 years of experience in any combination of the following related areas: Manufacturing, Quality, Supply Chain Planning, Engineering, Strategic Sourcing, and Distribution.
- 3-5 years’ experience in Medical Device manufacturing is required.
- Proven high levels of effective communication skills, oral and written is required. Comfortable with virtual communications and with global attendees across multiple levels in the organization.
- Demonstrated strong project management skills, negotiation, financial, or analytical skills would be highly beneficial.
- Prior experience in large program and project management with people leadership skills
- Experience with Project Management/Six Sigma/Process Excellence tools, training and/or certification is preferred.
- Self-starter / entrepreneurial / highly motivated
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in Engineering, Supply Chain or Business.
- This position may require up to 50% domestic and international travel
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***
Please click the link below to apply or alternatively send an up-to-date CV to Howie at email@example.com