Supply Chain Specialist
- Northern England
PE Global is currently recruiting a Supply Chain Specialist for a 9-month contract role with a leading medical devices client based in Leeds and Wokingham.
Core Planning duties
- Daily ordering from suppliers to ensure on time & accurate procurement of goods into the UK distribution centre.
- Data integrity excellence – ensure stocking types & system settings are optimal and accurate
- Order book management.
- Sawbones local supply chain management.
- Custom products order book management.
- Weekly backorder reporting to sales team – accurate consolidation of supply information from Regional STEM calls to translate into meaningful intel for communication to customers.
- Answer daily queries from sales force/customer services on next supply information. Work with suppliers & JDE/SAP systems to ensure this is accurate & expedited as appropriate.
- Daily manual allocation – work with E2E team to identify priorities & communicate appropriately
- Support the execution of mitigation plans in times of a supply gap.
Optimise inventory holdings in UKD
- Execute returns plans to vendors & work closely with the warehouse to ensure alignment on resource availability. Raise orders in line with available resource and acceptance feedback from suppliers.
Support Service route causing and continuous improvements across the department
- Support execution of mitigation plans during times of constrained supply to include end to end stakeholders.
- Support Control Tower project as Service Analyst role.
- Support PEI business with management of backorder situations, inventory & day to day business challenges.
- Generate data and commentary for external customer meetings.
- Support product manager and commercial internal reviews when needed.
- Degree in Supply Chain, Logistics or relevant field is preferred.
- Knowledge of supply chain management.
- Experience in Supply Chain, Logistics, and/or Procurement is required.
- Background in medical devices or pharma is preferred.
- Experience dealing with stakeholders and clients.
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, negotiation skills and interpersonal skills.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word and Excel.
- The role can be based in either Pinewood or Leeds, there is no preference but would need to be onsite 3 days per week.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV
Please click the link below to apply, call Alba on +44 203 966 9800 or alternatively send an up to date CV firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in UK***