Cloud & Infrastructure , IT
- Full Time
Looking for a System Administrator to maintain, upgrade and manage our software, hardware, and networks. Resourcefulness is a necessary skill in this role. You should be able to diagnose and resolve problems quicklyand to ensure that our technology infrastructure runs smoothly and efficiently.
• Install and configure software, hardware, and networks in a cloud-first IT environment
• Management of Microsoft Office 365, Azure & AWS VPC.
• Manage network servers and technology tools & Set up accounts and workstations
• Monitor performance, maintain systems according to requirements & Troubleshoot issues and outages.
• Ensure security through access controls, backups, and firewalls, as well as efficiency of IT Infrastructure
• Review and/or recertify/Implement IT & Transport Standards for certification (e.g. TAPA & ISO 27001)
• Upgrade systems with new releases and models
• Develop expertise to train staff on new technologies
• Build an internal wiki with technical documentation, manuals, and IT policies.
• Experience with databases, networks (LAN, WAN) and patch management
• Knowledge of system security (e.g. intrusion detection systems) and data backup/recovery
• Ability to create scripts in Python, Perl, or other language
• Familiarity with various operating systems and platforms
• BSc/Ba in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline; professional certification (e.g. Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA)) is a plus.
- Experience in :Microsoft 365 / Office 365, MS SharePoint, Systems Administrator / July 2022 MS Teams with telephony, Azure & Azure AD, Microsoft Power Platform: Power Automate, PowerBI, Power Apps & Power Pages, Fleetio, Stratum, Docusign, UniFi Enterprise networking, including routing, switching and Wi-Fi.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply, call Emma on 083 0093553 or alternatively send an up to date CV firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***