- Southern England
Systems Analyst required for a 6 month contract with a leading multinational client based in Cambridge.
The role operates within the IS Digital Workspace Experience (DWX) department, reporting to the UKI Technical & EUS Lead and will be responsible for technical oversight of technologies and services that support the business.
- Support technology advancement via frequent interactions, hands on training and demos.
- Responsible for IS procurement of devices & peripherals for UK&I, ensuring global technology standards are adhered to.
- Support End User Services (EUS) at assigned site(s), providing escalation management for issues, ensuring these are dealt with according to DWX governance model, while manging customer expectations.
- Support User Experience of end user technology at the site(s), ensuring local requirements are articulated to global delivery teams, be involved in testing and rollout of services.
- Responsible for coordinating Major Incident Management activities for issues impacting EUS services at site(s) and local communications.
- Collaborate with various Managed Service Providers (MSP) to ensure SLA’s are being achieved for services, escalating issues accordingly.
- Working closely with Operations/Run team to troubleshoot problems, assist in deployment activities and hands on technical support at site(s) where required.
- Responsible for interactions with Information Security, Identity and Access Management, Records and Information Management teams to ensure solutions are scalable, secure, and optimized to protect information.
- Basic Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree and 5 years of Information Systems experience
- Technically versed with excellent customer service and troubleshooting skills.
- Hands on experience with Office 365, SharePoint Online and other Cloud Enterprise Solutions. Collaborative working with Enterprise Architecture group and implementation partners in defining solution specifications
- Strong time and task management skills to estimate and successfully meet project timelines with ability to bring consistency and quality assurance across various projects
- Ability to learn new technologies, and be able to work and deliver high quality in a high pressure, fast paced environment.
- Excellent documentation and writing skills to ensure compliance with policy.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV
Please click the link below to apply, call Alba on +44 2039 669 800 or alternatively send an up to date CV firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in UK***