Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
Systems Co-Ordinator – Limerick
- Limerick, County Limerick, Ireland
PE Global are recruiting for a Systems Co-Ordinator for a role based in Limerick. This is a 12-month contract role.
- Compliance review of change controls
- Generation of daily/weekly metrics
- Compliance review of asset management system records
- Quarterly reports for partnered products.
- Generation of metrics for partnered products. Reconciliation of partner notifications/responses.
- Change control team scheduling management – work in progress, incoming and outgoing assignments
- Organisation/scheduling of change review board. Generation of meeting minutes, and issuance of approval forms.
- External department task management within change control system.
- Hosting/chairing of daily and weekly team meetings.
Education and Experience:
- Requires BS/BA in Life sciences/Engineering or related field. May consider another degree discipline with relevant experience; cGMP experience is desirable.
- 2+ years’ experience
- Relevant experience may be considered in lieu of educational requirement.
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply or alternatively send an up-to-date CV to email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland***