Talent Acquisition Campaigns Specialist – Dublin
- Dublin City Centre
PE Global are recruiting for a Talent Acquisition Campaigns Specialist for our electricity client based in Dublin CC. This is a 9–12-month contract role. Hybrid working options.
- Conduct the end-to-end recruitment process (including interviewing) for all internal and external vacancies.
- Pre-screen applicants prior to interview.
- Work closely with HR Business Partners, the wider recruitment team, and the business, to build strong relationships and to deliver a seamless recruitment service.
- Input as required to Talent Acquisition projects.
- Acquire and apply knowledge of business and its HR processes, policies and procedures and adhere to Governance and GDPR processes.
- Engage in networking activities to develop and build strong business relations in the industry.
- Keep updated with market trends affecting recruitment and current employment legislation and policies.
- Promote and build on employer brand particularly in the area of Early Careers.
- Deal with high volume activity for each recruitment campaign including building relationships with stakeholders, candidates, and third parties.
- Work with the Hiring Managers to identify position requirements and create mass requisitions.
- Develop and execute effective recruitment strategies that will help streamline our mass hiring process.
- Work towards strict deadlines to achieve high volumes of candidates are onboarded.
- Issue contracts in a high-volume capacity, ensuring attention to detail at all times.
- Reporting on high volume recruitment campaigns as required.
Education and Experience
- An appropriate third level qualification in HR or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge of HR Practice, Policies and Procedures and Employment Legislation.
- Recruitment experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to build and develop key relationships with managers and other stakeholders.
- Excellent planning and organisation skills.
- Knowledge of excel.
- Membership of Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD). (desirable)
Interested candidates should submit an updated CV.
Please click the link below to apply or alternatively send an up-to-date CV email@example.com
***Please note our client cannot assist with any visa sponsorship and candidates must have the correct visa to live and work in Ireland****